Bali - A Sanctuary for Addiction and Mental Health Recovery
Millions of travellers from all around the world come to visit Bali each year. This spectacular getaway in the Indonesian archipelago is famous for its natural beauty, historical heritage, great food, and beautiful weather. If you plan to come to alcohol/drug rehab or mental health retreat in Bali, you will have an opportunity to experience Bali’s most famous attractions and activities, such as the pristine beaches, ancient ruins, and temples, or opulent rice fields.
Bali is well-known for its unspoiled beaches and astounding coral reefs. Visiting some of them is an excellent opportunity to relax and recharge your batteries and take a break from your rehab retreat in Bali.
Here are some of the things you may get to do in your spare time during your treatment in Bali:
- Swim and snorkel in turquoise waters among fish and manta ray
- Go surfing
- Visit the lush rice fields and take amazing photos while learning about the way the rice is produced
- Explore some of the 20,000 Balinese ancient temples
- Learn about Balinese culture
- Explore the wildlife of Bali
- Take a cooking class
While in your rehab retreat in Bali, indulge in some of the most famous Balinese dishes such as Mie Goreng, a staple of Indonesian cuisine made of fried noodles with vegetables and chicken, pork, or shrimp.
- Babi Guling (roasted pig)
- Betutu (roasted or steamed poultry)
- Sumping Biu (steamed cakes from rice flour with banana wrapped in banana leaves).
Weather in Bali
How to Get to Bali
Do I Need a Visa to Travel to Bali?
CHOOSE A REHAB PROGRAMME
THAT MEETs YOUR NEED
Enter your name and contact details to get started.